Sunday, March 27, 2011

What a Difference a Year Makes!

  
 


March 26th, 2011

March 2010

Our beautiful baby girl turned one this week!  I'm still having trouble wrapping my head around it.  One year ago she was sleeping most of the day and couldn't even hold her own head up.  Actually, I think a year ago today Casey was a nervous wreck as he drove the three of us home from the hospital.  Now she's beginning to take steps, feeding herself, and wants nothing to do with sleep! 


Her beautiful cake
  

 


    
We had a party at our house on Saturday and celebrated with our friends and family.  I wasn't too sure how our Birthday Girl would handle all of the attention but she had a great time! 







Happy Birthday!

    








     When everyone sang "Happy Birthday" she was grinning from ear to ear and kept clapping.  Too cute!  She absolutely loved her cupcake and despite the prompting to put it in her hair (Sarah!), she stayed pretty clean. 
    

I ate the whole cupcake!




We leave for Virginia on Thursday to celebrate all four of the babies turning 1! I can't wait to see everyone and to see how the little ones interact with one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment